Monday, August 2, 2010

A pic and a story from Chattanooga


Ever since I found out that he was going to be in town filming, I was hoping that I would see him out somewhere. After hearing so many false claims of places that he was in town, when I heard that he was at CBC I didn’t believe it. 30 mins after the first time I heard he was there, my friend sent me a message saying that one of his friends was there and saw him. I got up, got dressed, threw on some makeup, and ran out the door. My friends beat me to CBC and got there right in time to see everyone leaving. I was already on the way so we just decided to go to another bar in town. When we pulled up we noticed it was a little busier than usual, but didn’t think too much about it. When we got inside it was a completely different story. We heard girls on their cell phones everywhere saying ‘he’s here’ or ‘he’s leaving’. We knew exactly what ‘he’ they were all talking about!
We went in to the bar area and couldn’t see anything at all so we went back out to the front. We kept hearing people saying that he left so we decided to leave too. We got out the door and then we thought that there were still too many people there for him to be gone, so we went back in. This time we sat right inside the door at a table. My friend went over to go to the bathroom, but there was a guy standing outside of the door and he said ‘there’s someone in there’ and then the door to the bathroom hallway opens and out walks Rob and his 2nd bodyguard! We were all shocked and couldn’t even think to grab a camera because it was so sudden. He went back in the bar area and we decided we should move in there too. We moved in there and got a table. He was at the end of the room in a corner with all of his group.
About an hour later it was last call and now I had to go to the bathroom. I am so glad that I went when I did. As I was about to open the door to come out my friend sends me a text that says ‘he’s coming out, get your camera ready’. I open the door to go in to the bathroom hallway and saw that there was a person standing right in front of the door, literally less than 2 feet away from me. Not even knowing who it was, I instinctively said “oh my God, I’m so sorry”. I looked at his face and it was Rob! He smiled, nodded, and kept walking into the men’s bathroom. His bodyguard held the door open for me to go out of the hallway and my friend could tell by the look on my face that I had run in to him. I made it through the traffic (everyone was rushing to get out the door so they could try to get a pic) to my friend on the other side. She had her camera ready, which was good because I was still too stunned to think to get mine out. He came out and everyone started snapping pics and he was gone! That was the night I ran into Rob Pattinson, almost literally.
Thanks!
Heather
Source: WFE

4 comments:

JandR said...

Lucky lady! No chance of this happening in my neck of the woods!

Georgie said...

Wouldn't it be fantastic - even if it is in the hallway of a toilet!

dreamingisfree said...

I would of taken a U turn and followed him into the mens claiming I was a cross dresser and was torn between which toilet to use.......hey it's worth a try...

SugarM said...

ROFLMAO!! Hey the cross dressing thing could have worked....I like it. Keep dreaming BB it sure is free.