Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date

"On 'Water For Elephants,' every day there would be, like, 50 people [staked out]," he recalled. "We shot in Tennessee for about a week and there would be people camped out in the hallways of our hotel. All day, all night long, it didn't matter. People were there to try to catch a glimpse. I'm proud of the movie, I'm actually sitting in the cutting room right now."
Even though filming wrapped at the beginning of August, Francis said he's not even close to being done with the editing process. "This is only my fourth week of cutting," he said. "Then I just took a quick two-week vacation, and now I'm cutting. So I'm probably cutting all the way up to Christmas. I think it's gonna be [a spring release], but it has not been confirmed yet."
MTV

No comments: