Monday, January 11, 2010




Part 20


Our clothes were on the floor in seconds and I looked at his magnificent body, shimmering here and there in the soft candlelight. He looked amazing. As my eyes were raking over his body, his were doing the same to me. Watching him I saw his smouldering, sexy eyes narrow with desire as they moved from my throat to my breasts and then downwards. His cool hands grasped my hips but then moved around behind me and he was fondling my ass. His cool fingers where trickling down my lower spine and then his palms cupped my behind. He lifted me gently, effortlessly and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt him smile into the hair at my neck, as he whispered, not just yet my love. He placed me up on the bed and I gasped at the sensation of the rich fabric against my skin. It was soft and sensuous and beautiful. I closed my eyes and let the sensations overtake me. When I imagined my time with Edward this weekend, nothing like this had ever entered my thoughts. This was beyond anything I could ever have hoped or wished for. Or planned for. It was all outside the realm of my experience, yet here was Edward, magically making all my dreams come true.

Bella I know you want me inside you and I am willing to try he whispered into my ear in a voice raspy with desire. But I think there may be a way to make it a little easier for me. I looked at him wonderingly. What did he want to do that would make this easier? I thought he was totally unprepared for what we were doing this weekend. His eyes glinted in the soft light, they glowed with his lust for me. This would help he said. Suddenly I felt myself lifted and turned over and I was on my knees on the bed with him behind me. His mouth was at my ear, nibbling gently. With your throat away from me Bella it may be easier for me to keep control of myself. You have no idea how the sight and sound of your pounding blood beneath your skin and pulsing in your throat excites me. If I enter you from behind at least your throat will not be openly enticing me…his words trailed off but his body was taking over.

He was hovering over me and I could feel his icy hardness twitching into my buttocks. His strong arm was around my waist and he was positioning me where he needed me to be. A surge of desire swept through me and I could feel my legs go weak. God I just wanted him to bury himself deep inside me…it was all I wanted and all I could think about. I arched my back so that I could feel his cock pressing harder into the flesh of my behind. He moved himself away however moving his hands so that one stroked my breasts while the other was entering the folds of my wetness. Argh… the breath was forced out of me as I felt his amazing large hand grasp both my breasts at once, a thumb on one nipple while two fingers caught at my other nipple, pinching it between them. God! That felt amazing. Then I cried out as I felt his other hand thrust deeply into my wetness. Oh Fuck! His fingers stretched and curled inside me and I thought I was going to faint with the combined sensations. Are you ready for me Bella he asked huskily and I felt jolts of desire ripple through me. I couldn’t be more ready and I gasped my answer to him. God yes, Edward, I want you inside of me, I need you now!

His hands moved to hold my hips and I lowered my head down to rest on the soft bedding. I turned my head slightly to the left and I could see our reflection in the large expanse of window glass beside the bed. I sucked in a deep breath. It was breath-takingly erotic to see his body like that, an outline yet glowing with reflected candlelight, sparkling shards of light splintering off his skin while he hovered over me as I kneeled there dripping with moistness for him, aching with lust and wanting to feel his cock deep inside of me. I could feel the hard coldness of him waiting at my entrance and let out a shuddering sigh as I realised this was finally going to happen. Then I could feel him pressing, excruciatingly slowly, widening me with his girth, slowly filling me with his icy cock. The sensation was making me feel weak already. Desire kept rippling through my body in waves, I could feel myself shaking. Are you okay my love he whispered urgently from just behind my ear. I felt his lips kissing my hair, his breath cool on my neck. Yes, yes Edward, don’t stop now I murmured urgently.

Then he moved impossibly deeper inside me and I gasped as he filled every part of me, more than I ever thought possible. He stilled for a moment revelling in the sensations that were filling him also and possibly giving himself a second to muster some control. Then he slowly began to slide his length back out again before plunging back into me. My breath was already ragged and I was panting hard from the exquisite sensations his movements were creating inside of me. He moved into a slow and regular rhythm, pulling almost all the way out of me before plunging back in, over and over until I thought I would collapse with the intensity of it all. I could feel my stomach tightening as the pending orgasm rose within me. He reached around with one hand and found where I needed the pressure that would release the explosion of pent-up desire that he had whipped to a frenzy within me. His fingers rubbed quickly over my clit and I could feel the delicious waves start to build and radiate. His fingers were gentle but firm and combined with his thrusting he pushed me to an edge I ecstatically fell over. I screamed out with the pleasure and release of it, my body bucking as the orgasm racked through me over and over, I couldn’t stop myself as I arched back into him and I felt him move even faster. Bella, Bella… I can’t stop now my love, and with that he grasped my hips spearing himself deeply into me as a loud guttural roar burst from his throat and I could feel his hard cock pumping furiously, throbbing and jerking for what seemed like forever.

I was limp from the exertion and when Edward finally finished cumming inside me we both collapsed onto the bed, panting harshly in unison. I realised I was glistening with sweat and his cold body behind me was a blissful relief from the heat that enveloped me. We lay there until our breathing slowed and his arms snaked around me pulling me close, his cock still inside me, and incredibly still hard. I couldn’t have moved had I wanted to. At last, the words meandered through my lust-soaked brain. I never wanted to move from Edward’s embrace and I wanted to feel him inside me like this forever. This was my forever. And I was never going to leave.


By Jandi

No comments: