Saturday, October 31, 2009


By Jandi

Part 4
Edward placed his ear above my heart. He lay there for what seemed like ages. He listened while my painfully throbbing heartbeat steadied and slowed. Then he gazed up at me. How am I doing so far? I smiled at him. Just fine. How do you feel?

It is hard, but if I concentrate I think I can stay in control. I don’t know how long I will be able to do this though Bella. The anguish in his eyes was plain to see. He wanted to please me, but he didn’t know if he could trust himself to keep me safe.

Do you think we could just try a little more? I asked him in a whisper. He pulled himself up to my face and I felt his lips on mine. They were still smooth and firm but this time there was an excited urgency to the kiss. I felt his tongue slip across my lower lip and groaned into his mouth. He pulled back and looked at the excitement in my eyes. He smiled slightly and moved back down my body. He was going to try again. A shudder ran through me at the thought of what he might do next. I gasped as I felt his lips at my breast, sucking on my nipple. My back arched and I pushed myself against him, this time I could feel what my response was doing to him. I wondered how long this exquisite ecstasy would last before he stopped what he was doing. In response his hands went up and squeezed both of my breasts at once while his icy tongue continued to trace circles around and over my nipples. I shivered and pushed my breasts harder against him. I never wanted him to stop. My breathing got heavier and started to come out in short panting sounds and then he stopped and pulled himself up to once again kiss me. This time it was only a light peck as he allowed me to catch my breath. Was that to your liking? he almost growled at me. I looked quickly to see if he was angry but realised his eyes were shining with lust and desire. His throat was tightly constricted making it hard for him to speak. I nodded quickly. Not trusting my voice either. Then I closed my eyes and laid against his smooth skin. Thank you I breathed. Thank you for trying. I want you so much…. My voice trailed off. He nodded too. I know and I want you too. Maybe we can just take it slowly and give you some of what you want. I love seeing you like this Bella, I love making your heart race and your eyes roll back in your head with bliss. If we can’t be together then at least I can do what I can to satisfy your needs. I sighed. My plan was working. At last I could ease some of the aching need I had for Edward.



He pulled me into a tight embrace but realised that I was soon shivering with his cold skin pressed so closely to me. He started to pull the quilt around and between us to keep me warm but I tried to push it away. I loved the feel of his smooth, hard body against mine. I was radiating heat, maybe some of it would warm him slightly? The shivering wasn’t just with the cold. The thought of his lips and hands on my breasts made me moan again softly and Edward realised I still wanted more. This time he was less hesitant to oblige.



* * * * * *

Part 5

What else do you want me to try Bella? Is there something in particular you want? His voice had a playful tone to it now and I could see he was enjoying our little game almost as much as I was. Well, my voice started out huskily, there is something else I would like you to try. I was shy about this. I had never done anything like this before. But this was Edward and I ached for him so desperately. I knew where I wanted him to touch me. I just didn’t know how much it would push his restraint though. He waited for me to say it. He wasn’t going to second guess what I wanted him to do, although he may have had an idea of just what it would be that I asked of him. Again I decided to show him my need rather than speak it. I slowly peeled off my shorts and panties. His eyes widened. I took his hand in mine and allowed his fingers to trail lazily down my body over my breasts and I shuddered lightly as his icy touch tickled the soft sensitive flesh on the inside of my pelvis and moved down towards my groin. He stopped there. I was almost jerking convulsively by this point. He couldn’t go this far and stop. Or could he? I forced my eyes open to see his face. But his eyes were closed and his face was contorted in pain. As I watched his closed eyes seemed to twitch and his mouth was pressed in a hard line. His nostrils flared and he breathed in sharply. It was too much for him. I wasn’t being fair. Hadn’t he given me much more already than I thought he would? I held onto his hand. You don’t have to do this Edward. If it is too much we can stop right now. As much as I never wanted him to stop, I couldn’t bear to see so much pain on his face. I wanted him desperately but it wasn’t fair to put him through such agony.



I love you Bella and I want to pleasure you he breathed huskily. But I want more too. It’s just that I don’t want my resolve to slip if I get too excited. It is hard enough to control my urges when things are calm, I don’t know what I might do if I allow desire to take over. You are too beautiful and too fragile for me to risk your life. I could never forgive myself if anything happened to you. I couldn’t go on living without you Bella. He hung his head. I knew he couldn’t cry but the terseness of his voice made me think he would be crying if he could. I was terrible! How could I do this to Edward? I knew he loved me and wanted me as much as I wanted him. How could we ever make this right? I tenderly placed my small hand on his cold face. I gently kissed his lips to let him know it was all right. I love you Edward. I love you more than life itself and if this is too much for you then this is where it stops. You have needs too and it isn’t fair of me to force mine on you if you are not ready for it.



That’s just it Bella! I am ready for it. I want you more now than I ever have before. I want this as much as you do. You are right to want what any human girl would want from her boyfriend. Hormones rule a teenager and it is not fair of me to expect more than you can bear either. I am calmer now, just let me try once more. Show me again what it is you want...his voice trailed off as he looked deeply into my eyes. He saw the lust begin to flare there again as I allowed myself to think about what I wanted him to do. I pressed my body into his and kissed him passionately, pouring all the love and pain and desire I had for him into my lips. This time it was he who moaned and I took his hand and slid it down over my buttocks so that his fingers rested just below there at the edge of my wetness. He followed my lead. Carefully he pulled up my thigh and slowly his icy long fingers reached further touching my silky slippery folds. I gasped at the sensation of ice-cold in the midst of my heated flesh. My gasp made him moan again and suddenly he plunged his fingers inside me. The breath rushed out of me. Oh my God! It felt so good. He moved his fingers so they were slipping in and out, I had never been so wet! I kept gasping as the delicious sensations flooded through me. Then all at once I felt Edward’s fingers pull out from me and I shuddered. I lay there panting and as I half-opened my eyes I watched Edward lift his fingers to his face and breathe in my musky scent. His eyes glinted and he half-closed his eyes too but kept them on mine. Slowly his tongue darted out and licked his fingers. My eyes widened in surprise but I didn’t say anything. I watched him with interest. What would he do next? He continued licking while watching me and then slowly a sexy smile spread across his face. Oh My God Bella. You taste delicious! He chuckled. This might be almost as good as your blood. He suddenly winked and I laughed, he was teasing me. We both relaxed and I was suddenly hopeful that we might be able to continue our little sex-play.

2 comments:

Georgie said...

Phew Jandi (fans self again) that is excruciatingly hot! What are we up to now - 3rd base? Thanks for keeping us entertained!

Anonymous said...

Nice Jandi!!! Just a little squeeze of that lemon!!