Friday, October 30, 2009


Part 2
I was home from school and feeding myself hastily while Charlie packed the last of his fishing gear and got ready to leave. Geez Bells, haven’t you eaten all day?? I’ve never seen you eat like that before. I grinned. Missed lunch today Dad, I’m starving!

Well he didn’t know that it was likely I wouldn’t get to eat for the rest of the weekend and I would need strength and stamina for what I had planned. I smiled to myself. I could feel the first stirrings of heat and I could feel the blush rise to my face. I turned away from Charlie and busied myself with the dishes. Clattering them into the sink I turned on the hot water too hard. Water spurted up to wet my face and chest. I laughed at my stupidity. Charlie laughed too. Better go have my shower Dad, seeing as though I’m half wet through already. Have a good time with Billy. Relax and enjoy yourself and don’t worry about me. I’ve got two essays to write and a math test to study for. I will be safely indoors all weekend, so you know I can’t hurt myself. Bells are you serious? You know and I know that you don’t have to leave the house to hurt yourself, he laughed. Okay well I’ll be careful then, I promise. Okay sweetheart, see you Sunday afternoon then, I’m off. He hugged me briefly, an unusual display of affection for Charlie, and then the door was closing behind him.



I raced up the stairs and turned on the shower. Edward would be here in moments, waiting for me as soon as Charlie’s car had disappeared down the road. I had no time to lose. I yanked my clothes off and tossed them in the hamper and pulled the hair elastic from my hair, letting it fall in soft loose waves around my shoulders. The steam was starting to mist up the mirror but I looked at my naked body appraisingly. I felt the slow heat start to surge through me as my mind jumped forward to what I hoped this weekend would bring. I wanted to be ready. I showered quickly, washing my hair with the strawberry scented shampoo that I knew Edward liked. I thought about him already in my room, lazing across my bed, maybe idly fingering his way through the pages of a book. My heart started beating faster. I willed myself to calm down, just a little. I needed to be clear-headed, at least to set the first part of my plan in action. I towelled off and tugged a comb through my hair, removing the knots. I pulled on the t-shirt and cotton shorts I had left in the bathroom for this purpose, and then casually walked to my room, still towelling the excess moisture from my hair.



Edward glanced up as I entered the room. His eyes flickered over my body, quickly taking in the sight of my nipples poking through the thin material of my t-shirt, and the few drops of moisture still on my skin. I let my damp hair fall loose and dropped the towel to the floor. I stood very still and let him look at me. Let him feel the waves of desire rippling through my body. Let him hear my heart start racing in my chest, pulsing through my veins. His eyes widened wonderingly. The air between us almost hummed with the electricity I could feel between us. He lifted an eyebrow at me and I heard the air rush in his sharp intake of breath. In a moment he had closed the gap between us and I felt him crush me close to his body while his lips took mine. His cool smooth lips were lightly insistent and I sighed as I tasted his delicious breath. He kissed the breath out of me and then smiled as I panted with the lack of oxygen. I tried hard to regain my composure as he smirked at me. He knew very well what he was doing to me. This time I wouldn’t be letting him off the hook so easily.





* * * * * *

Part 3

I smiled and took his hand and led him towards the bed. I propped up the pillows and then arranged it so I was laying on my side facing him. He seemed puzzled for a moment at my silence. I knew it frustrated him when he couldn’t read my thoughts. He sighed. Well Bella? What are you thinking? He had a slight crease between his brows. He had no idea how much it turned me on when he looked at me so intently with a little frown creasing his forehead. His eyes were searching for an answer and it was time to let him in on the first part of my plan. He wanted to know my thoughts – I would tell him. I want you Edward. There I had said it. He huffed a little through his nostrils. I felt the cool air blow into my face. But I also realised that this was a little release of pent up emotion for him. I was going to make it inhumanly difficult for him to not give me what I wanted from him. His eyes turned apologetic. Bella, you know we can’t do that. You know how hard it is for me just to be this close to you and not drain your beautiful body of your sweet, delicious blood? My thirst aches in my throat. But more than that, if I allow myself to lose control I could snap you like a dry twig. He touched my face lightly with his graceful long fingers. He traced his cool touch along my jaw and let his hand fall to my throat where I knew he could feel my racing pulse. The barest touch of his hands set the burning longing coursing through my veins. He knew I wanted him. He wanted me too.



Maybe there is a way we can do this without me getting hurt Edward. Maybe you can give me a little of what I want, no, what I need, and still stay in control? Again he quirked an eyebrow at me and now the amused smirk had returned to his face. Whatever do you mean? he asked, a sly smile playing around his lips. What do you have in mind? Wow, that surprised me. He was willing to listen to my suggestion. He was usually quick to shut me down when I got a bit too amorous for him to deal with. If he wanted to know, and he did seem eager to know my thoughts, I would spell it out for him. W-well, I stuttered, wondering how to get the words out now as the thought of actually getting what I wanted caused a surge of heat to rush through my body, I thought we could try a little experiment. His eyes half closed and his nostrils flared. He waited for me to continue. Perhaps you could just try touching me where I tell you to and if it all gets too much you can stop. That was fair wasn’t it? I was giving him an out. If he couldn’t handle it he didn’t have to keep going. But he would have to touch me first to see how far his resolve could go. He didn’t know his limits. But I was sure of him. He wouldn’t hurt me. He loved me. He wanted to make me happy. I knew he could do this. What did he think?



I don’t know Bella. I just don’t know if I could control myself if you pushed me too far. I know you can Edward. I have seen you control yourself. You have an iron will. Much stronger than mine. I laughed self-consciously. I looked up at him and saw the tightness around his lips. He frowned again. He was seriously considering my proposition. What would you want me to do? he asked, his voice now barely more than a raspy whisper. The huskiness of his voice sent delicious aches right through my core. His molten eyes gazed into mine and the lust blazed out of them. I couldn’t speak. I took his hand. He resisted at first. He wanted me to tell him not show him. But words failed me at this point and actions had to take over. I pulled his hand gently down until it cupped my breast. His hand stiffened slightly in response but then slowly and gently he cupped me and gave a tiny squeeze. I couldn’t help myself, a moan escaped from my lips. He smiled slightly at my response to his touch, he was liking this. Gently his thumb brushed across my nipple and then he gave it a light pinch. Another moan. It felt so good. I couldn’t believe my plan was working. His touch was gentle and light but electrifying. Suddenly his hand was beneath my t-shirt and slowly he traced a single cool fingertip between and then under each of my breasts in turn. I moved quickly and pulled the shirt over my head. If he was going to go along with my plan I didn’t want anything between us. He pulled back and looked at me, the lust gleaming in his eyes. Then he slowly lowered his face to my chest.

5 comments:

JandR said...

Thanks Laura!! Love your pic choice. This is one of my favourites. Hope you like it!

SugarM said...

Eeek! Bring in on baby! I like my lemonade freshly squeezed and sweet!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! OzM, I'm with you, I too like my lemonade freshly squeezed and sweet!!!!

I hope there's tongue involved here!! :)~

Georgie said...

Ooooohh second base here we cum....er come!

JandR said...

Glad you like it girls. The lemons will be tart and tangy tomorrow! ;-))