Thursday, October 29, 2009


From the first night Edward kissed me, the sensual feel of his cold marble lips had ignited a fire inside me that felt like a slow burn. He knew what his butterfly kisses and touches did to me and yet somehow he could restrain himself as my blood pulsed wildly. I understood his acute need to hold himself back; one hasty move or rough caress could shatter my bones or end my life. Yet I could feel the intensity of his feelings for me. I never ceased to marvel at the thought that this astonishingly beautiful man loved me. His patience and gentleness with me showed me his love. Every time his long cool fingers traced the contours of my jaw and tremblingly whispered across the skin of my throat to rest where he could feel my pulse hammering madly in response to his touch, the lust that hooded his eyes astounded me.
My feelings matched his. I ached for him. I wanted his fingers and hands to caress every inch of my body. I wanted his cool lips to set my skin on fire. I wanted to run my hands over the smooth, hard perfect contours of his body and do things I had never even imagined in my life before.

Edward was my first and most perfect love. And I wanted him desperately.

He came to my room every night and we spent blissful hours talking or just lying close to each other, silent, our eyes locked in each other’s depths. I felt like I could drown in those eyes. They were liquid gold, and their molten quality burned with an intensity I had never seen before. Sometimes when the lust overtook him he would allow his hands to move further than my face and hair. He would trace the contours of my collarbone and I would shiver as the icy trail ran down my sides and then my arms. Why couldn’t those fingers stray just once to where I wanted him, no, needed him most. His touch electrified me and made me gasp and a knowing smile would lift the corners of his lips. He knew what he did to me. If his hands would ever go there he would instantly feel the moistness pooling between my legs. He was slowly driving me insane with lust.

It was becoming too much for me. I knew that I was only human and that I weakly gave in as my human desires took over all rational thought. He didn’t have that weakness and could exert precise control over his actions. I didn’t care. He knew how he made me feel. He knew I loved him and I had made my feelings more than clear. I needed more than he was willing to give. Oh the lust I saw in his eyes told me he wanted it too. There had to be a way we could do this. How could I coax him out of his tightly controlled composure to give me what I really needed from him.
Slowly a plan began to take form in my mind. Not for the first time was I grateful that my weird brain closed out his probing mind. While he could easily read the lust in my eyes, my devious private plans for him were going to be a complete surprise.

I played out all the possible scenarios in my head, with the worst possible thing that could happen being, inevitably, my death at his hands. But I didn’t think it would come to that. Edward had the strength of will to hold himself back. He had shown me that time and again. Now I would be counting on that iron will. He would need it more than ever if my plan was going to work.

We had spent a normal day together at school. Sitting closely in the darkness of our English class while we watched Romeo and Juliet, I had felt the electricity arcing between us. I had chanced a light touch of his thigh and jerked my hand back as the current jolted through my body. I felt rather than saw his smirk in the darkness. It was time. Tonight I would put the first phase of my plan into action. Charlie had a weekend fishing trip planned with Billy Black. They were heading out this afternoon to make the most of the hours they had. I was going to make the most of every hour I had too. Alone in my house all weekend with Edward. The thought sent delicious thrills of anticipation through me. Again in the darkness I felt Edward’s body move towards me. He had sensed the shudder that ran through my body. Maybe he wondered what had caused it as this time I hadn’t even touched him. Well he would find out soon enough what I had in mind for him…

3 comments:

Georgie said...

Hot hot hot...I wonder what she has in mind? No doubt you are inpired by the moans and groans emanating from that kiss yesterday LOL...(drools)

JandR said...

Like your new avi Marg!! Can't wait to see and hear that on the big screen! ;-)
Oh and I know exactly what she has in mind for him...

Anonymous said...

JandR ~ will we hear (read) those moans, groans, and grunts in your next installment? Please, pretty please!!!