Sunday, November 22, 2009

BREAKING DAWN


Well you can read what you want into this post from Acting Auditions, but they claim:

“It’s official! “THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN” production has been greenlit and I now have the latest free auditions information. The fourth saga in the Twilight Series is going back to it’s roots and will be filmed in Portland, Oregon. Principal photography will not begin until September, 2010 - the exact dates for the acting auditions have not been determined.
SOURCE: RP AUSTRALIA
The Breaking Dawn’s director has yet to be officially announced, however sources say that Gus Van Sant has signed on. Van Sant’s directing schedule fits perfectly, as he will wrap filming on “Restless” (which is being produced by Bryce Dallas Howard and currently shooting in Portland until January 3rd, 2010) before Breaking Dawn I goes into production, and he is not set to film anything else until 2011 - after Breaking Dawn II would wrap production”.

Okay I’m scared because they are also talking about a massive casting call for Renesmee - yikes! The thing that makes me suss is that Rob mentioned Gus Van Sant as who he wanted to direct - Rob was that you trying to give us a clue??? Anyway, as I said, read what you want into this, but they did get it right about Remember Me so if you want to see the whole announcement click on the highlighted link above. Oh and yes, Part 1 - another yikes from me. Sorry people, but I hope if it’s true Gus you make me eat my words (but I doubt it). The pic of Rob below is for a calming effect because I need it.

No comments: