Friday, November 13, 2009

Kristen Stewart is giving Robert Pattinson grief about his hair.


Reports tell that the Edward Cullen hunk told Entertainment Weekly that producers of Twilight wanted him “to have extensions down to my hips,” but Stewart didn’t let him get away with that.

“He’s a liar. He doesn’t remember,” she joked about the length of the hair.

“He’s remembering how they made him feel, but they were just, like, down to here,” she said, pointing to her shoulders.

But 23-year-old Pattinson told the producers, “That’s just not going to happen. I said, ‘It looks like this already, I’ll come to set like this.”

When it comes to his famous hair, he isn’t afraid to say that it was, “75 percent of my performance” and had to ask them to “tone down the hair” in New Moon.

“Let’s make it a little more real, a little bit more ... Method,” he said.

While taping Eclipse and finishing up filming in October, he also laughed about how he had “to look like the [movie] poster at all times” on set. “I’m doing fight scenes and there’s a strand going down my forehead and they’re like, ‘We need to do it again because no one will recognize you! No one will know who it is! There were about five people in different departments who, because of my forelock, ended up in tears.”

1 comment:

Georgie said...

I still think a shoulder-length haired Robward would have been pretty hot too!