Friday, November 13, 2009

by Jandi


Part 15

He lay there in all his glorious nakedness and all I wanted to do was run my hands over his entire perfect body. He was waiting to see what I would do next. I reached up and held his face in my hands. Gently I placed my lips against his. They were ice cold, sensuous perfection. He just tasted so delicious, I could never get enough of his taste in my mouth or his scent in my nostrils driving me insane with lust. His lips moved gently with mine but he didn’t seem in any hurry to move things along. He was letting me have my way with him as he had said. My mind conjured up sexy images of what we could do together. What I could do to him. I slowly trailed my fingers down along his magnificent jawline and then leaned toward him and licked where my fingers had traced. Even his jaw made me hot and my tongue flicked at the dimple in his chin and I couldn’t resist nipping his skin gently with my teeth. Next I moved down his throat savouring the smooth silky skin as my tongue licked and my lips sucked gently at the dip at the base of his throat. He hadn’t moved. I glanced up at him and saw his half-closed eyes lazily watching me. They were full of desire yet the corner of his mouth was quirked slightly. I lifted myself up and moved across his body so that I was straddling him. That brought a response. After a short sharp intake of breath, he let a tremulous breath back out before a slow sexy smile spread across his face. Mmmm Bella, that feels good. I could feel his hardness beneath me and I leaned down so that my nipples were grazing his chest, then brushing back and forth as I slowly slid myself up and down his length. My hair fell down around my face like a curtain, tickling his skin. Still his hands hadn’t moved. He was willing to let me see how far I could go with this. I moved faster, pressing firmly against him, the pressure on my clit sending delicious aches through me as I got impossibly wetter. I arched my back and lifted my head and then he moved, unable to restrain himself any longer. His hands reached for my breasts, squeezing and fondling them, his finger and thumb pinching my nipples, the ice-cold sensation sending delicious shivers through me. Then his mouth and tongue were on me roughly lapping at my hardened nipples making me pant and ache with wanting him. Now it was his turn.



You want to know how this really feels Bella? Not just in your dreams? I’ll show you what I did while you slept last night. And suddenly he had lowered me off him and onto the bed and he hovered closely over me, breathing in my scent. I was as delicious to him as he was to me. He moaned and then his hands were all over me in a frenzy. He rubbed and tickled, pinched and caressed. His hands were maddeningly light and quick, butterfly touches and I wanted more pressure. As if sensing my needs his hands slowed perceptibly, taking more time, still gentle but firmer, giving me just the right amount of pressure where I wanted it. He lowered his head and flicked my nipples with his tongue and then he was above me lowering himself just close enough so that I could feel his cold, hard cock against me. I whimpered. He held his weight off me but placed his body so that the tip of his cock could rub my slippery folds and then press on my clit. I groaned with the lust of it all. If I moved my hips slightly his cock could be inside me and my pussy twitched and clenched at the thought. He continued to rub himself against me making my breath come in short pants. Is this what you wanted Bella? he growled in a deep voice. Oh my God yes, I moaned. Please Edward, please…. But at my pleading he stopped his movements. Bella you wouldn’t want it to be over too fast would you? I think we should slow things down just a little and he smiled a wicked grin knowing he was driving me insane with desire.





Part 16 * * * * * *

Why, why do you do this to me? I asked in a tortured voice. You are so fucking hot Edward sometimes I just can’t stand it. And to finally be here this close to you, with your cock so close to me, thrusting and making me want you even more, why would you want to stop this now? Frustration mounted within me. My, my Bella, this is a side of you I have never seen before. He gave a wicked little smile. He knew full well what he was doing to me. I’d never tried to hide how much he turned me on. Unlike him, always so calm, cool and collected. He couldn’t tell what I was thinking but most of the time I had no idea what he thought of me either. Oh I knew he loved me, everything he did for me on a daily basis showed me the extent of his love. But it wasn’t enough any more. And damn him if I wasn’t going to get what I wanted. He had said have your wicked way with me, well he wouldn’t know what had hit him!

I wasn’t having any of this slowing things down nonsense. He lay there with a bemused expression on his face, watching the conflicting emotions racing across my face. He cocked an eyebrow at me wanting to know what I was thinking, planning, but hesitant to ask in case he had pushed me too far. He could tell that much. He had annoyed me.



He had moved himself to my side but I could still feel his hard cock against my hip. I reached out and grabbed him, not gently this time but forcefully and set up a strong pulling motion, stroking my hand up and down getting faster and faster. It was making me hot just watching what I could do to him after all this time. With my other hand I reached down to my own moist folds and felt for that throbbing sensitive clit that desperately wanted his fingers rubbing it firmly. If he wasn’t going to take things further, I would! He breathed out in a short sharp huff. He wasn’t expecting that I would take things into my own hands. By now I had leaned my head back enjoying the sensation of stroking his hard cock with one hand while matching the pace and fury against my own clit, and I could feel the orgasm mounting, soon it would be crashing over me. I felt his cool breath on my face and his velvet voice breathed huskily into my ear. Bella let me take you there my love… His hand reached down and suddenly long fingers were plunged into my wet pussy, he slid them in and out and then they were inside me reaching to that oh so sensitive spot that made my breath come in pants and sweat break out on my forehead. Oh my god that felt good. My own fingers stilled while I gloried in the sensations he was creating inside me. He took over where I left off and moving down my body, while his fingers continued their magic ways his tongue then started lapping up my juices and slowly circling around my clit but never touching directly on it. He then put two fingers either side of my clit and squeezed them while sliding them upwards. Oh my god I nearly came there and then. How could that feel so good without him putting direct pressure on my clit? He kept up the rubbing either side of my clit and then I could feel the pressure building inside me. It came in a slow exquisite wave and then suddenly it was washing over me and I moaned out loud bucking my hips wildly while I could feel my pussy clutching frantically around his long cold fingers still buried deep inside me. Oh my fucking God I screamed, Edward, Edward….



It took me a few moments to ride out the throes of the orgasm, the delicious tremors still jolting through me as I slowly stilled and went quiet except for my breathing which was rasping and trying to catch up. I lay there with my eyes closed and a sleepy smile on my face. When I had calmed down I opened my eyes to look at Edward. He looked very satisfied with himself. And I must say he had good reason to. He had made every nerve ending in my entire body tingle with desire and passion. I had been inflamed and was now enjoying the pleasant feeling of his cool body pressed against me. He was incredible. That was incredible. I had no words.

3 comments:

SarahBella said...

O...m....g!!! Now that's what I call a fucking lemon!!!

That was hot as HELL! I loved it! WOW!

I need to go take a cold shower or something ASAP. Excuse me...

Georgie said...

Bloody hell I have no words!!! Ha ha Edward's "turn" next? Please continue with this story Jandi!

JandR said...

Glad you like it girls!! Lemon zest! Hey I had not read it for a while and could hardly believe I wrote that...haha

yes Georgie I think that calls for some continuation...