Thursday, June 17, 2010

Eclipse tent scene an 'erotic three-way'

There is a scene in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse where Edward (Robert Pattinson), Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Jacob (Taylor Lautner) share a tent. It's a fan favourite, and Twi-hards are dying to see how it has been adapted on screen.
Pattinson has told MTV News it's "more erotic" than he expected.
"I saw an earlier cut, and I liked what happened ... But we re-shot it, so I'm not sure what the new one is like ... I think they tried to make it more erotic."
Actress Elizabeth Reaser, who plays vampire Esme Cullen, has described the scene as a "chaste three-way".
"I remember that being one of the hottest scenes in the books," she said.
"The tent scene is sort of a three-way — I mean, it's a chaste three-way, but it is, nonetheless, a three-way."

1 comment:

Georgie said...

Eeewwwww I don't think it's erotic that Bella is forced to snuggle up to a randy wolfboy in a sleeping bag in order to keep warm, while Edward is made to look on redundantly.