Tuesday, December 15, 2009


By Jandi
Part 19

I stood up from the piano stool and led him to the white fur rug next to the piano. My hands were in his messy bronze hair, raking through it, pulling, tugging on it. I moaned softly and I pressed myself along his length, just wanting to feel every part of him. His hands were on my back, firmly holding me to him, as eager for me as I was for him. The rug was much softer than it looked, and I could feel the soft silkiness of it enveloping me. I was enjoying the sensations of Edward’s hands exploring my body and the soft sensuous white rug on my skin. I wanted to feel more of it and impatiently pulled at my clothes to remove them. Bella, he smirked at me, Really? On Esme’s beautiful rug, she wouldn’t like to find it soiled would she? He laughed. I really didn’t care about the rug or anything else other than Edward’s lips on my skin, the iciness burning and matching the slow fire that had been building inside me ever since we had been up in his room together. Do you have a better idea? I asked him. His eyes shone. It seemed he had!



For the second time tonight Edward led me up the candle-lit stairs and I imagined his room, and that soft leather sofa and falling onto it’s supple and giving depth, pulling Edward down with me. I was so lost in my reverie I hadn’t realised that we were in a part of the house I had never seen before. Soft light flowed from a room that was like nothing I had ever laid eyes on before. Like Edward’s room it had a floor to ceiling window that took up almost one entire wall and although I knew the view would be breath-taking all I could see were our reflections in the glass. But my eyes were distracted towards the massive piece of furniture that dominated the room. It was the largest bed I had ever seen. It was so high up off the ground I would need a footstool to get up on it. It had solid wooden posts at each corner in a glowing dark mahogany and was draped with deep red and gold fabric. It was beautiful and sensuous and stunning! Wow, I said, my eyes bulging, what is this room? I mean, whose is this room? Edward had his head lowered but then looked up at me through his delicious long eyelashes with eyes that were smoulderingly sexy. Esme always hoped I would meet the right person one day. She had this room prepared for me, for when I was ready, for when I might find someone with whom I could share it. He spoke softly, slowly, his beautiful lilting voice husky with unvoiced emotion. I looked at him in wonder. Me?



A slow sexy smile spread across his face. Yes, you Bella. I didn’t think I would be showing you this room anytime soon, yet somehow it seems I find myself here…..with you….in an empty house. The smile was gone, replaced with lust-hooded eyes and his lips were slightly parted. I watched as his pink tongue gently licked his lower lip and then he bit his damn lip! God, so fucking sexy and he wasn’t even trying! Then he had his thumb up rubbing across his lip and I couldn’t help myself, I was in his arms, pressed against him and my lips were locked onto his and before I could stop myself I bit down hard on his lower lip. He jerked back and looked at me with shock widening his eyes. Then he lowered his head and greedily started devouring me, his lips were everywhere. He kissed along my jawline and down my throat and then back to my lips where he forced his tongue into my mouth, this was rougher than he usually allowed himself and I was enjoying the ferocity of it. God he had come along way in such a short time.



I revelled in the response he created in me, I was dripping with desire and aching with longing for him. I knew I needed to feel him inside me again. I hoped that was what he wanted too. His hands were on a mission of their own. While still kissing me deeply, our tongues thrusting against each other, his hands were fondling and rubbing my breasts, his long sexy fingers were pulling my nipples into sharp peaks of desire. I pressed myself against him feeling the icy hardness of his erection against my stomach. My hands needed to do some exploring of their own and found their way down to his jeans. I fumbled with the button fly but managed to yank them open and my hand found what it was looking for and I grasped him firmly. He groaned into my mouth and I gasped as an electric current surged through me in response. I felt wetness flood from me, God was I ready for this, he had better be too!

2 comments:

Georgie said...

Nice touch with the separate room all prepared for Edward for when someone special came along. Jandi you have a good anticipatory writing style and keeps the reader hanging out for more...

Georgie said...

Oh, and I thought the fur rug was going to get christened for a minute there LOL!