Thursday, December 10, 2009

RPATTZ SAYS HE'S SINGLE.... AGAIN







Robert Pattinson once again denies rumors he's dating Twlight co-star Kristen Stewart in an interview with Italian Vanity Fair.

"I am single... almost everything that came out about my private life is false."

So why all the chatter??

"I think it happens because, really, there is not much to say about what I'm doing. While I am filming, I live practically [like a] recluse in [a] hotel. I come out only to work, and sometimes to go out for dinner. But, if you read the magazines, it seems that I have a frantic high life."

The latest rumors churning out of the mill??

Pattz has been linked to Lovely Bones star Saoirse Ronan after showing up at the movie's L.A. premiere.

Seems to us like just another case of saying something 'cause there isn't anything to say!

No comments: