Saturday, December 12, 2009

Part 18
By Jandi



It was heading into twilight and with little tea lamps lighting the way to his dark room, I stood and marvelled at the amazing view out of his floor to ceiling windows. The sun was setting over the river below the house, the forest colour fading to monochrome as the light began to wane. The sky was shot through with pink streaks, puffy clouds backlit with orange fire from the sun’s final blaze. What a beautiful view Edward! Yes, the best in the world he said from behind me, but when I turned he was not looking at the sunset, but at me. His arms were around me in moments and he was squeezing me close to him, our bodies moulding perfectly to each other. His lips kissed me longingly and set up that familiar ache deep inside me. He walked me backwards and I felt the end of the soft leather couch against my legs. Slowly he lowered me backwards and then he pressed himself against me while holding back his weight. He rubbed himself on me and I could feel his arousal. God I just could never get enough of him. I could feel the heat rushing through me and the throbbing between my legs, the wetness spreading and I blissfully drank in his eagerness to touch me and hold me in ways I had dreamed of for so long. I could hardly believe any of this was real. But it was and I just gave myself over to him. I was ready for whatever he wanted, I would always be ready for him.



His cool lips were parting mine while his tongue explored my mouth, thrusting in and out, and then delicately he was tasting me and I was lost in the exquisite taste of him in my mouth. I groaned softly and a shudder rippled through me. He pulled back and I was panting. Unff.. I felt his lips smile against my cheek. Bella, really? Again? But I had other things in store for you tonight. It was dark outside now and the candlelight played across his beautiful face, lighting those high cheekbones like a work of art. His eyes glowed softly and I wondered what else he had in mind for me if not this? Are you going to let me in on your plans anytime soon, I asked while smiling back at him. He was like a little kid all of a sudden, as his face lit up in anticipation. I told you I was going to share my world with you Bella. Where do you want to start?



Although we had had countless conversations about his life and what he liked to do, I realised I had never really been with him like this, alone together in his world, in his home, where he could really relax and be himself. And with the rest of his family away, he could just let loose and be free to do whatever he wanted. I guessed he didn’t often get that chance. It would be so hard with other people’s thoughts constantly intruding into your mind, no matter how hard you tried to shut them out. I imagined Emmett making a game of it and purposely thinking thoughts to distract or annoy Edward. Huh! Brotherly love. At least with me, although it frequently annoyed him that he couldn’t read my mind, he could have some measure of peace from mental intrusion. He could savour the peace in his head. As if reading my mind he voiced what I had been thinking. It is good to finally be truly alone with you Bella. My love where do you want to start? Not knowing what he meant I decided just to play along with his plans…let him show me what it was like to live in his world.

He stood up and began lightly fingering through his vast cd collection, obviously looking for something in particular. I knew when he had found it as the most ethereal music filled the room and he closed his eyes and swayed with it. I had never heard music like it before and as I listened it filled my spirit to over-flowing and when it stopped I had tears in my eyes. He could see I was moved by it and again his arms pulled me close. Do you like it he asked softly. I nodded, tears glistening in my eyes, it is so beautiful Edward, it transports you somewhere that I just have no words for. He nodded with understanding. I knew you would feel that Bella, I knew you would understand the meaning in there. I wrote it for you.



Again I gasped, I was stunned. You wrote that? For me? You forget my love how many hours I have to fill while others are either asleep, nodding pointedly at me, or having their own fun that doesn’t include me, this said with a wry little smile. I had a mental picture of him absorbing himself in music to block other things out of his head. That was just the most beautiful thing I have ever heard, I said shaking my head in disbelief. And you are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on, he told me softly. Such beauty inspires me to create music. He touched his cool forehead gently to mine. Come with me he said and this time he led me down the stairs and back into the main living room where the grand piano stood in pride of place. He sat down and patted the stool indicating for me to sit alongside him while he prepared to play. I have waited so long to share this with you. I want to see what you think. I sat mesmerised as his graceful long fingers spread themselves across the keys and began to move gently, rhythmically, sensuously. He closed his eyes and the music swirled around us, moving slowly, gently building then rising to a peak before a crashing crescendo.



I was awestruck. It was like nothing I had ever heard before. Unearthly, fitting I guessed for someone who lived in a whole different universe to the world I had grown up in. It made all other music seem pointless and juvenile because it had such richness and depth. It reached deep into your soul and spoke to you in ways that I had never experienced before. It was sublime and it took me a few moments before I realised the music had stopped and Edward was looking at me expectantly. What was there to say in response to music like that? It was like an out of body experience. I…I…my voice trailed off after stuttering stupidly. There are no words to describe that Edward… it is just too, too beautiful. Then disbelievingly, you wrote that too? He nodded and hung his head slightly. He spoke softly now and I had to move my head closer to hear his words. I like the complexities of composing music, it fills me with peace in a world that is often harsh unrelenting noise. It is my escape and it is my release and before I met you it was the most important thing in my life. You have changed that now though, and suddenly his cool lips were once again on mine and this time I couldn’t hold back as my passion for Edward burst through and I responded to him eagerly, forcefully, urgently.

1 comment:

Georgie said...

Wow some lovely descriptions in there Jandi, such as the sunset and the colours emanating from it.