Saturday, December 5, 2009

Having my wicked way with Edward - Part 17



By Jandi


My body finally felt spent. I was limp from the aftermath of my mind-blowing orgasm. How had I let him make me wait so long when he could provoke such amazing responses from my ever eager body? He was so good at this, I couldn’t believe he had never been with a woman before now. Maybe this was one other thing he had studied in his long waking hours while all his family screwed the night away around him. He had an acute sense of hearing, how could he ever have blocked out the noises of their passion? I knew he had thrown himself into the study of music and languages, but had he also been educating himself in how to please a woman for if and when the right person came along? I couldn’t really picture him doing that but god he must have learned his amazing ability somewhere. Was there anything he wasn’t good at?



Unlike me, average, plain old Bella Swan. Well I had shown that I could arouse him too so maybe we were even there. The thought of arousing Edward made me turn towards him and greedily take in the sight of his perfect face. I sighed, he was the most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on. I must have done something right in a previous lifetime to deserve having him in my life. His golden eyes were taking note of my interest in him. He gazed at me with something like wonder too. Where had he come from? And what had brought us together? I could only think we were fated to be together. Something that felt this perfect couldn’t be wrong.



He now had a look on his face that I just couldn’t fathom. What is it I asked when the silence got too much for my curiosity. He smiled lazily. Well Bella, your house is not the only one that is empty tonight. I took a second to grasp his meaning. Where…where are your family? Have they gone hunting? He half nodded and said Emmett had been longing to get up north to Alaska, for the tasty food that awaited them there and they could also catch up with the Denali family. They had all agreed. All except Edward, who had wanted to stay near Bella. Well I don’t expect them home for a couple more days. How about we have a change of scenery? Now that sounded like a plan!



I needed the truck to get there so I had a way to get home before Charlie came back from his fishing trip tomorrow. Of course Edward had no need of the truck and after promising me a night I would never forget he disappeared into the forest that stretched between my house and his. I grabbed a quick bite to eat before leaving as our heated activities had left me ravenous! I smiled to myself. Well my plan had really worked. Beyond all expectations, this weekend had been the most amazing, mind-blowing physical experience of my life so far. And Edward had promised me more to come.

I eagerly pointed the truck towards his house. I loved the Cullen house. It was so beautiful, airy and light. So not where you would expect a coven of vampires to hang out! Of course much of the attraction it held for me was the fact that Edward lived there. His room was amazing. He had more music than I had ever seen in one place before. And, of course, there was his beautiful grand piano. When he played the lullaby he had written for me for the first time I just felt like crying, it touched my soul so deeply. Edward had a truly remarkable musical ability. And he’d had lots of time to practice.



I arrived at the Cullen place and parked my truck out front. Edward was already waiting with the door open. He looked so happy, like he was welcoming me home. As I thought this he came towards me and swung me effortlessly up into his arms. He carried me into the house and pushed the door shut behind us. The house looked amazing. It was almost as if Alice had been there weaving her usual magic. Flowers were everywhere and lots of tiny little candle lights were placed around the rooms. Edward placed me carefully on the floor then drew me into his arms. His lips found mine and this time there was none of our earlier urgency. This time it was long and slow and sensuous and he kissed me until I almost fainted for want of breath. His lips released mine and while I caught my breath he planted exquisite little light fluttering kisses all over my face. He was such a romantic.



With his fingers under my chin he lifted my face to look deeply into my eyes. Bella, what we have shared over this past day has been beyond anything I dreamed would be possible for us. You have shown me so much more of myself than I thought there was or could be. But I need to show you how things seem to me. I am just a product of the era I grew up in I guess but deep in my heart I am just old-fashioned. I never thought I would be doing this with anyone I wasn’t married to. I know it sounds ridiculous to say something like that in the times we live in, but part of me still thinks in a traditional way. I know you love me, and I love you more than I ever thought possible. I have to ask you this. You don’t have to give me an answer straight away but….his voice trailed away. His eyes blazed and I felt an uncomfortable thumping in my chest. Was he proposing?? I was stunned. He must have seen the confusion in my eyes and he hesitated. He kissed me gently and whispered softly, I love you Bella and I want you to be my wife.



I gasped. Where had this come from? I was so shocked I know my mouth must have been hanging open but I didn’t know what to say. Of course I loved Edward more than life itself, he was the most amazing, perfect creature I had ever seen. I had never dreamed that he would ask this of me though. We were, well I was, so young. The thought of marriage had never even entered my mind. He didn’t need to read my mind to be able to decipher the emotions racing across my face. You don’t need to answer me now Bella. I just needed you to know how I felt and to maybe understand how my mind works. He gave a little laugh. I guess any girl back in 1920 would have been ecstatic to hear those words from their beau…his voice trailed off. He looked a little hurt and I couldn’t bear to see him doubt himself. Edward I do love and I do want to be with you forever, you have to know that. But I just wasn’t prepared for this, not yet. And forever as a human is hardly the same thing as it is for you. I faltered and bit my lip. I would never be with him forever without being like him and he was never going to change his mind on that score. I pushed the thought from my mind and made myself concentrate on the here and now. This was what was important. We were together, we were in love and we were all alone in this magnificent house for at least another day together. That was all I could have for now and I was not going to waste a minute of my time on regrets.



Is this what you meant when you promised me a night I would never forget? I asked softly. He gave me a sheepish smile. Er…no, really I wanted to let you know how I felt, but Bella, you have to believe me I never intended to get this heavy tonight. I just wanted to bring you into my world and share with you the things that I love. With that he took my hand and slowly drew me towards the stairs. We headed wordlessly upstairs, and I wondered what else he had in store for me.

1 comment:

Georgie said...

Gaaaaahhhhh the antici.....pation of it all! All alone in the Cullen house; please update soon!