Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This is a very funny story, I love it.




  November, Battersea Park, London. Good times.
Alex Zane decided to try and break every girl’s heart by saying Robert wasn’t coming. The devastated looks on people’s faces humored me to no end.
So yeah, then every car that pulls up at the red carpet, I got excited over… then some nobody gets out of it *slumps*
But then….. ROBERT CAME.  DDDD
Yay. I don’t even remember how I acted… then I get shown a video. Of me. Screaming. Like a dickhead. Wanna laugh?
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9YtTfOJAtM*
The girl in the pink coat? Yeah, unfortunately that’s me. My face. Bahahaha. I was over excited. ;D
So yeah, Rob came out first, he was just lovely. Trying to sign everyone’s books and stuff.
He was getting close to me and maybe just a little bit I hyperventilated. ;D Nothing compared to our conversation though.
Yes, myself and the Pattinson spoke. Well really I squealed. Fan girl style. But still. ;D
I had my book at the ready for him to sign, but the girl next to me decided she was more important and shoved my book out the way. :/ HOWEVER… Rob saw this, moved the girl’s book, took mine off me and signed it. ;D So sweet. He then said to me ‘I like your pretty little hair bow’ and touched it. Maybe I died inside. ;D Instead of being sensible and just smiling I decided to squeal ‘AHHH, THANKYOU PATTY’ at him. Bahaha. He laughed at this, said ‘pfft, Patty’ and ruffled my hair. <33333333
Just ahh. That’s all i can come up with to describe that moment. Fun times. ;D
So I return home form my little adventure to find comments posted on my Facebook about me… at the New Moon Event. Pictures. Pictures of me and Rob. Bahahahaha. Amazing. Every magazine, newspaper and fansite I go on they are there, earning me the name of ‘The Girl in the Pink Coat’
Before he spoke to me...and me, looking utterly awe of him.
Bahaha, I look happy. After our conversation

I only quoted the Robert Pattinson encounter. You may read the fan’s complete story at the
http://stewylove.livejournal.com/1169.html
Thank you for sharing your story Stewylove.Via SpunkRansom

No comments: