Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Robert Pattinson: "Sometimes I react in a panic"

Hardly any actor is currently swarmed as he: "Twilight" vampire Robert Pattinson. On Thursday launched the new film, before he talked about fame, elephants and the "first time".
Rob, you are being dubbed as the "most famous actor in the world". How do you cope with the attention?



There are good days and bad days, I often wished that I would not react in panic. But I think I can distinguish between job and private life quite well. So far, my ego has not taken any damage!
There is currently no means easy, to be Robert Pattinson. Can you believe what is in the last two years, everything happened?
Honestly, I still have no objective view of the whole.For me, everything feels like before, but then are some aspects of my life completely different. I simply do not want to admit that it collects all my life. For myself, in my head, everything is the same, I also have the same friends.

You are 24 and can not practically no bodyguard outside the door. You stink does not mean that you can lead a normal life?
Sometimes. But then I remember how my normal life was like: boring.
Where do you live now, in London or in LA? Have you ever a home?
No, I do not have ... My "home" consists of the three suitcases, which I live. Since everything is in, what I need.
Is not that a very lonely life?
I work constantly, yet I am always surrounded by people who ask questions or give me instructions. That is why I enjoy it when I can sometimes be for me. I would have no problem with that, sometimes for two months to talk to anyone.

What do you awaken Edward respectively in women only? Is he the noble knight, of which we dream of all apparently still?
I often hear that this story comes along to old-fashioned and women encouraged to adopt the role of victim. I do not think at all! Even if Bella times has moments of helplessness, it is only a fictional character. Where would we be if every fictional film character is automatically considered a role model for our society!

"Twilight represents" very old-fashioned virtues of times now. Bella and Edward go after her marriage to bed together. Are you also against sex before marriage?
Rather, I believe everyone laughs sex before marriage () - then and now. I do not believe that girls need to "take care of themselves" or boys only want one. " If one behaves like a gentleman, a truly equal because chastity - okay. But if you keep it for the newest, hottest dating code, then that is quite wrong.

They told me, you will find the saga even without sex sexy ...
I think. Each of us knows the time before anything happens between a couple when one is still completely uncertain: Let the others tell me now or not? That is the most precious time! This moment could last forever. At this sweet uncertainty inevitably comes the fear, especially if it is for both the first time. I think this fear still stirs desire. And we extend this period of nearly four books on request.
Turn in LA just "Water for Elephants" by Austrian Christoph Waltz. How do you get along with him?
Christopher is gorgeous, a nice guy mistaken. He is not only as an actor is so amazingly good, he is also funny, helpful and fun. I like his work ethic. I mean, the guy has won an Oscar - and yet he is open to all, open-minded and not a bit snooty. And Reese Witherspoon is the same. In general, this is the nicest cast, with which I have ever worked with - a really great experience.

They seem to work only. How would we look for a perfect day?
The other day I was standing in the desert, far away from LA, and looking at sunset on a circus tent in 1930. Everywhere were animals, elephants, tigers, which should be loaded on a steam train. 300 extras in costume ran around the modern world had completely disappeared. While all this was invented, but it happened right before my eyes! That was my perfect day. I would love to experience every day. To me it's on continuous: It's called work. This is wonderful and more than enough.
Source: Die Presse.com

5 comments:

Cindeeloo said...

"The other day I was standing in the desert, far away from LA, and looking at sunset on a circus tent in 1930. That was my perfect day."

I remember that day....didn't see Rob, but saw the amimals getting loaded into the train. It WAS a perfect day. The location is BEAUTIFUL, PEACEFUL AND SERENE, and one of the main reasons it keeps bringing me back. I'm truly going to miss it. Tents come down today. Watching this movie unfold right in front of my eyes is truly an experience I will never forget. Never got a photo with Rob (others did)but over time it became so much more then a photo, and became more about establishiing friendhips with some truly amazing women.

Thank you Rob!!!!!!

SugarM said...

I loved his response to that last question! It’s very hard to feel any pity for all the extra attention he now gets. He has opportunities and wealth one can only dream of and he is only 24. What an amazing life he will truly have, a very lucky man indeed!

Ditto Cindeeloo! I’m always surprised in what brings people together! Good for you!

Cindeeloo said...

Awww Ginger....Thank you so much. I really appreciate that!

I was there today and saw them collapse the tent. Never thought I would get emotional over a tent collapsing.....but I did. Tomorrow I get back to RL.

*heavy sigh*

Georgie said...

Cindeeloo, that's awesome that you were able to spend time observing that amazing WFE set - and I hear you even saw Rob once and locked eyes with him...THUD! I wonder if you were out there the same time once as RPattzgirl and some other Robsessors, after the Eclipse premiere.

This is the second time I have seen Rob intimate that the most precious time in a relationship is before they decide to have sex!

Cindeeloo said...

Hi Georgie....I'm glad I checked in once again before my 1 hour of sleep (yawn)

But yes, my days of (quote) set stalking are ones I will NEVER forget!!!!!! I can't begin to tell you how much fun we ALL had, especially during the night shoots, wrapped up in blankets and taking runs to the local gas station for hot choclate. coffee and donuts. I have NEVER done anything like this before, and probably NEVER will again. The set is AMAZING!!!!!

@ YES, I did lock eyes with Mr. Beautiful just once (who told you? lol) and even got a lil smile and nod...Squeeee! But I was being real naughtee then (stalkeresk) I admit it :( I'll take my punishment from 50 shades :)~~~~~~~

Goodnite Georgie and chat with you soon!

Hugs