Monday, July 26, 2010

Robert upset with paparazzis. (I don't blame him)


Reaching a boiling point after being followed around all day, Robert Pattinson was spotted getting into it with paparazzi in Venice, California on Saturday evening (July 24).
The "Twilight" hunk started off his afternoon by making his way to Malibu, where he dropped by a local theatre before spending time at a fun-filled house party.
While Rob was still in high spirits at the time, his mood completely changed upon finding the pesky shutterbugs waiting for his exit from the weekend fete.
An onlooker in Venice tells, "Robert got really upset seeing photographers waiting outside for his picture and following him home, as he stopped twice asking the photographers to leave him alone."
With the Edward Cullen actor waiting nearly 45 minutes during each stop, the insider adds, "Robert came out of the car and confronted the photographers and talked to them - explaining they wouldn't find out where he lives."
With his pleading ways not working, Pattinson then asked for the cops to help, but they didn't seem to care - which made him even more upset as he finally caved in and headed back to the homefront.






Source: Celebrity Gossip


2 comments:

SugarM said...

I’ve admittedly had a fucked up start to the week in RL, so I’m sorry for this but I need to vent.

*warning rant ahead*

I saw all the pap pics of the boy out with Stephanie to see a movie last night. Now we get the details and a video of the paps following him while he is driving all fucking day. I know I’m a bad fan, I watched the video to see what was actually going down and I really do feel for him. He was so frustrated and did try his best to get the greedy fuckers to leave him alone after they obviously got their 500 photos. I think it's total bullshit that those cops didn’t at least try to assist Rob by warning the paps, asking them to move on, something....anything! Gah I’m actually really fucked off about this and sad, I can’t help it! If he continues to get harassed on this level when doing shit on his own, we’ll probably see less and less of him, period. Greedy pap FUCKTARDS!! Poor BB seriously needs to go home to London already.

*End Rant*

Georgie said...

Yes I agree Ginger, surely he should be able to go home to London and have a break before BD starts filming and avoid this "in your face" intrusion....no, outright harrassment...from the Pappz! And as for those cops - how can they get away with not responding to Rob's pleas and stopping this stalkerish behaviour!