Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Robert Pattinson's 'The Summer House' available on iTunes today

One of Robert Pattinson's earlier works, a short film entitled The Summer House, is available on iTunes today for $1.99.
According to MTV, "First-time director Daisy Gili said she actually cast Rob because she was recommended him by Campbell Mitchell, who had worked on props for another of his early projects, The Haunted Airman. 'He said, this guy is amazing, and he's really nice, and I think he'd be really up for working on a short film,' Gili told MTV News. 'I saw a picture of him and I thought, he's fantastic.'"
Many more details about the film are availableat MTV's Hollywood Crush.
While The Summer House is only thirteen minutes long, a lot of Robert Pattinson's fans have been anxious to see it. Some of his other pre-Twilight projects (aside from Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire) like How To BeLittle Ashes, and The Bad Mother's Handbook have gotten similar attention over the past couple of years.
Source: The examiner.com

3 comments:

Georgie said...

Oh he's quite gorgeous in this, hair extensions and all - I hope he's in more scenes than this in the 13 minutes of the film!

SugarM said...

I can’t get this on my iTunes and I’m shirty over it!!! I want to see it like stat! Boohoo. Will one of my Aus girls tell me how I can get this or where I can find it to watch, Pretty Please?? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi girls! I was able to download it from iTunes. Not much of Rob in it. :(